Thursday, July 14, 2011

14Jul11 - A new blog...

To my loyal followers,

My original blog focused on my journey to becoming a teacher, but a couple years ago I became a teacher so those entries, while maybe at times entertaining, were old news.  Since then I've been an irregular blogger making a few unfocused entries discussing nothing in particular.

I've decided to archive those old entries and rededicate my blog to discussions on 2 topics of interest to me: Career and Technical Education (CTE - formerly known as vocational education) and technology in the classroom.  I may still be an irregular blogger, but hopefully I'll be a more focused and insightful blogger.  Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Shi Town said...

Yay, yay, yay. I check for your blog nearly every day, so I was pumped to see a new post :) Although I'm no pro in IT and technology, I will continue to read!!!